Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog. This may not end well.

So it's been many years since I have blogged anything about anything, and haven't really felt compelled to do it, but who knows, it might be therapeutic to put my thoughts to the IBM Model M.

Have you heard of the Clack? Do you have the Clack? Maybe you should get tested. The Agfa Clack was a camera made between 1954 and 1965 in Germany. It was a camera for the masses, made to use 120 film and produce a negative that measures 6 by 9 centimeters. That's gigantic by today's standards. It's sort of like a Holga but way more stylish. And it produces surprisingly decent images. The viewfinder is ridiculously small, practically a pinhole. It has two aperture settings, two shutter speeds (bulb and 1/30th), and filter threads on the lens. Dead simple to use.

Mind you the camera just came in the mail today and I haven't actually used it yet, but I am looking forward to it.

$20 on the eBay. I probably overpaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment